Candidate 104254 is a Licensed Electrician with a strong background in Electrical Maintenance and Commercial Construction. Experienced with PLC’s and skilled with diagnosis, repair, and installation in both commercial and industrial environments. Strong mechanical ability, team player, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Maintain all facility maintenance including HVAC, electrical, compressors, vacuum loading systems, chillers, pumps, silos, dock doors and plates, forklifts and racking.
- Wired signal loop for PLC's, transfer switches, and emergency/standby equipment.
- Electrical troubleshooting and mechanical repair of packaging and food processing equipment.
- Performed adjustments in belt tracking, belt tension and /or gearbox and bearing lubrication.
- Executed preventive maintenance on components such as motors, clutches, brakes, bearings, drive belts, drive shafts, gearboxes, and/or conveyor belting.
- “He is a very knowledgeable mechanic. Highly skilled in all aspects of electrical and mechanical.”
- “Very dedicated to the team and willing to assist others with his expertise.”
- “I worked with him on many electrical projects and he is very skilled.”
- “He can troubleshoot almost anything. His strong suit is electrical but he is mechanically inclined as well.”
Category: Commercial Construction
3350 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Toll Free: 1-888-JFC-JOBS
Ph: (717) 657-4923
Tell a colleague about this applicant
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter