Customer Service Rep
JFC Staffing is working on an exciting Customer Service Representative position in York!
Customer Service Representative
Pay: $13.00 per hour
· Receives, researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, repairs, pricing, promotions, terms and services offered.
· Processes customer orders, which could include dealer orders, end user promotions, repair orders from International, Institutions, and end users. Assists coworkers with Institutional and International orders.
· Guides complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closing is obtained from dealers, dentists, etc. If applicable enter complaints into the Trackwise Complaint Handling System.
· May be responsible for reviewing, documenting, logging, maintaining and/or initiating the investigation for potentially serious complaints.
· Processes literature and lead requests as received from customers or field force representatives.
· Contacts customers with repair estimates for approval.
· Researches customer inquiries and assures satisfactory completion.
· Processes promotional orders, dental convention orders, loaner requests, customer credit requests, and fulfills free-goods requests.
· Tracks customer orders and repairs as requested.
· Acknowledges customer purchase orders.
· Processes dealer backorder report requests.
· Interfaces in a professional manner with internal and external customers via phone, fax, email, mail, and in person.
· Maintains daily interaction between Shipping, Accounting, Planning, Product Service, and Customer Service departments.
· Participates in special project teams as requested.
· Remains current on changes in policies, procedures and products and promotions.
· Encourages sales of new or additional products.
· Identifies needs and makes recommendations regarding revisions to policy and procedures.
Training and Experience
· High school or high school equivalency diploma.
· At least 1 year related experience in Sales or Customer Services.
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone etiquette skills.
· Experience in/or appreciation for the dental industry is preferred.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
· Experience in resolving conflict and problem solving, sometimes in a stressful environment.
· Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and MS Word.
· Knowledge of AX or other similar data entry software.
· Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
· Good organizational skills.
· Capable of working independently.
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW or call Michelle at 717-657-4923 for more information!
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter