Our client in the Lancaster area is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join their team. In this opportunity, the right Business Analyst for the job will find themselves acting as a liaison between the business units and Information Services team to translate user requirements and develop testing. They will be helping with the training and implementation of the new system. You must be able to translate requirements clearly so that all business units can understand. Excellent communication skills are a must in this role because of the overlap and collaboration with all of the internal teams! Previous QA experience is required.
Requirements and competencies for this role include:
- 3+ years of professional experience of being a BA
- Ability to lead and document group meetings
- Strong written and oral communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with the various, internal teams
- Recent experience gathering, analyzing and documenting user needs and requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and functional issues in the system
This position lies within a top tier client that is incomparable when it comes to the salary, great benefits, and working environment. Interviews are currently going underway, so put your application in now for immediate consideration!
Looking for more information? Email Sabrina Strong Gallagher at email@example.com, connect on LinkedIn or give her a call at 717-399-6474.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter