York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Why be a Recruiter at JFC Global?
The reasons are many: a fantastic company culture, liberal time off policy, birthdays off, paid time off to volunteer, competitive bonus program, thorough training from industry experts, a supportive team environment—and more!
JFC has been voted Simply the Best Staffing Agency by Harrisburg Magazine for 12 consecutive years! Our presence in central PA has only strengthened since our founding in 1975, and our family-focused, encouraging work environment has helped us get voted one of the Best Places to Work in PA! for 9 years. JFC was also named Best in Staffing for its 7th year in 2019, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada.
JFC Global is an established company that has a smaller, entrepreneurial feel without the red tape of a larger organization. We specialize in helping people in the IT, Engineering, and Finance fields. For the past 40+ years, our business has been changing people’s lives and helping companies hire phenomenal employees.
What would you do?
After completing our comprehensive training program, JFC Global's recruiters are equipped to place professionals in a career of their choice. New recruiters at JFC learn how to build lasting relationships with these professionals and connect them with potential employers one step at a time, receiving individual guidance from managers, colleagues, and an experienced mentor along the way. Over time, you will be able to take on more tasks yourself, not only supporting your team also building your own book of business.
It isn’t necessary that you have previous experience in any of JFC Global’s specialties, or that you have a background in HR/recruiting. Instead, the experience you acquire while working with local experts will allow you to constantly learn new things about the staffing industry—one of the fastest-growing, most lucrative fields!
What we offer:
- Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure does with us!
- Health insurance, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and 401k
- Base salary plus a newly-enhanced, tiered bonus plan with no cap!
- Thorough training, a formal mentorship program, and continuous one-on-one support
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- An entrepreneurial approach with the flexibility to bring your individual input and ideas into your work
- Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives within a supportive, family-focused company culture
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- A nimble company with a forward-thinking mindset and a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
- Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity (or two) each year
- Training, materials, and fully-paid testing to acquire industry certifications
What you need:
- A real desire to work with people – every minute of every day
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- An open mind, allowing you to take constructive criticism, suggestions, and advice in stride
- An unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service, and supporting all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly, and to abandon one plan for another on a moment’s notice
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, but not required
We're growing by leaps and bounds and are looking to hire talented people who will use our industry knowledge to have a positive impact on other’s lives. Apply now to join an established company in an ever-changing field with record-breaking performance and an amazing work culture!
Entry-level candidates and graduating seniors are encouraged to apply. We’d love to have more people become a part of what we do!
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter