Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Experience a training program like no other! Your career with JFC will begin with a highly regarded and sought-after training plan. You will be equipped with the knowledge and structure to create lasting relationships with professionals at all levels. These relationships will set you up for great success, connecting career-minded professionals with the jobs they are aspiring to, with some of the best companies in the area.
The training program guides recruiters one step at a time, allowing you to receive individual direction from managers, colleagues, and an experienced mentor along the way. You will have additional responsibilities added to your role as you move through the development program, eventually building your own set of clients and mentoring others on your team.
Training Segments Include:
JOB SHADOWING EXPERIENCED RECRUITERS – Learn from the best in the business while shadowing and soaking up every bit of knowledge you can! You will spend time listening to great conversations, sitting in on interviews, watching how the team works and taking any questions directly to the manager.
INTERVIEW STRUCTURE GUIDELINES AND TRAINING – Recruiters will have numerous one-on-one meetings with the manager to receive an overview of how an interview is structured, learning the strategic purpose of each area.
GOAL SETTING – Through many years of experience, seasoned professional recruiters and leaders at JFC know what kind of activity it takes to be successful. Recruiters will be trained on specific measurement points. Your manager will use these measurement points in the goal setting process to give you an attainable vision for your growth.
CUSTOMER COMMITMENT TRAINING FROM THE CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) – JFC's professional recruiters uphold a customer commitment that has been carried through the years; 44 to be exact. The CEO gets to know everyone by name and personally trains on this key part of our company culture.
COLLEGE RECRUITING, CAREER FAIRS, AND EVENTS – These are recruiting events that provide an opportunity for recruiters to connect with their alma maters, network, and become a JFC Ambassador. It’s a great way for you to give back!
JFC UNIVERSITY – JFC holds various University training sessions each year to train employees on various relevant topics for our industry. Recruiters also get to partake in these events.
MENTORING PROGRAM – Recruiters will be paired with a tenured JFC recruiter to meet with on a regular basis throughout the first six months. These meetings are a great time to brainstorm about new ideas or questions, while building comradery with another JFC employee.
What it takes:
- A true desire to work with people – every minute of every day
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An open mind, allowing you to take suggestions and advice in stride
- An unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service, and supporting all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
What JFC offers:
- Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in the summer time, extra PTO, and more!
- Professional development: employer paid testing to acquire industry certifications
- Base salary plus a newly enhanced bonus plan with no cap!
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure with us does!
- Health insurance, dental and vision coverage, and Long and Short-Term Disability
- A forward thinking, family-focused company with a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
- Continual investment in new technologies and tools to help the entire company excel
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity each year
So Why Work for JFC?
JFC is family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 45 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best list for 12 consecutive years, one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 9 years, and was named Best in Staffing for its 7th year in 2019, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada!
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter