PLC Programmer/Sr. Maintenance Tech
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global is looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician, strong within PLC Programming for a client of ours in the Mechanicsburg area. Take a look at the information below!
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairing of complex control wiring circuits using schematics and PLC ladder diagrams.
- Modifying PLC programs, saving and documenting changes.
- Transferring PLC programs to and from a personal computer.
- Restoring programs to MMI’s “Man-machine interfaces”.
- Setting up and calibrating press, binder, and auxiliary control systems.
- Installing electrical circuits for power distribution.
- Wiring or rewiring control circuits and documenting any changes.
- Reading and interpreting prints both electrical and mechanical
- Change and/or update schematics and prints as circuits are modified.
- Using a verity of test equipment for trouble shooting and repair including, but not limited to; digital multi meters, meg-ohm meters, oscilloscopes, clamp meters, strobe, and cable test-ers.
- Electro-mechanical and electronic timing major components of production equipment.
- Disassembling and re-assembling production machine controls.
- Trouble shooting a verity of AC and DC drives.
- Replacing motors or drives and drive components.
- Fully completing job cards daily via the MP2 maintenance software system.
- Performing other related duties and following any other instructions as may be required by supervision.
Apply today for immediate consideration, or if you have any questions before applying please contact Carley Bobb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-761-8095.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter