Desktop Support/ HelpDesk
Desktop Support / Help Desk Analyst
We are looking for a strong Desktop Support Specialist/ Help Desk Analyst. This role will initially be a contract with potential for a permanent hire. In this role you will provide help desk support and also help with desktop support – for example supporting Citrix, Windows 10 environment, and provide other support for peripherals such as HP printers. We are looking ideally for someone with a Bachelor’s degree but will consider an Associate’s degree. 1-2 years of experience and an A+ cert would be a plus.
Daily work includes:
- Providing user support remotely/ help desk support.
- Configuring, installing and supporting end user issues
- Supporting hardware, software, peripheral like printers and scanners, phones.
- Provide excellent customer service, communication and professional phone etiquette.
- We are looking ideally for someone with a Bachelor degree but will consider an Associates degree.
- 1-2 years of experience and an A+ cert would be a plus.
- Must possess a solid knowledge of the Windows desktop operating system environment (Windows 2003 through 10), IP addressing, TCPIP, and a general knowledge of networking and client server basics.
- Knowledge and expertise with telecommunication support, PBX infrastructure (moves, adds, changes, etc.) and voice/phone system.
For Immediate consideration, apply now! Or, if you'd like to have a confidential conversation about this job or what you're seeking in your career, reach out to Michael Paul at 717-755-3100 or email@example.com
JFC Global is the largest locally owned and operated niche recruiting firm in the south central PA area. With over 43 years in business, we've developed deep relationships with technical hiring managers, and HR professionals in our area. Leverage our relationships for your benefit! Learn more about us, and view more permanent and contract jobs at www.jfcglobal.com or on our social media platforms.
Sorry, JFC Global is unable to provide sponsorship, or Corp to Corp opportunities at this time.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter