JFC Global Exclusive: Sr. Systems/Security Engineer
Lancaster, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
JFC Global exclusive! This is an otherwise unadvertised, permanent, Sr. network/security engineer role based in the greater Lancaster, PA area!
Why you might want to consider this role:
- Continuous growth and poised for more in 2020! This client has invested in their sales and project management team in the past few years which is translating into more clients and larger, more complex projects.
- Small, close knit team. This company truly treats their staff like their own family! Enjoy team building events and an owner who truly trusts his employees!
- This company is adding a dedicated security department and they are hoping that whoever steps into this role can help take the lead of this department. This is a brand new position and department so you may have some influence in molding it to be your own.
- Client facing with minimal travel! Most work can be done independently, however; offers the ability to get out to clients within a 1.5 hour radius occasionally for special projects/installs, etc.
This client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
PTO that grows with tenure. Additionally, after 10 years, you receive a one month paid recess!
- Paternity/ Maternity leave.
- Vanguard 401k with company match of 100% of the first 3% employee contribution, and match 50% of the next 3% contribution.
7 Paid Holidays
Company laptop and smartphone. A monthly reimbursement is paid for the use of personal phone, if chosen.
- Paid for approved continuing education classes.
- Awesome offices, with the upcoming ability to work from home
- Company team building events, family feel, hands off management
The skills required for this position include 10+ years of experience as a systems/network engineer in a professional environment with recent, hands on experience with:
- Cisco routing, switching, VPN and firewalls
- VMware knowledge and skills with Virtual server and Virtual desktops
- Cybersecurity experience
Additionally, individuals must possess excellent communication a professional demeanor, integrity and honesty.
If you fit these criteria, and consider yourself to be a detail-oriented and diligent worker, this may be the position you’ve had your eye on! We are networking with professionals now, so apply before this great opportunity fills!
Not ready to apply or want more information? Call Sabrina Strong Gallagher at 717-399-6474 or email at sstrong@jfcglobal for a confidential conversation.
We’re Here to Help
Start your Search Now
Contact a Recruiter